Red crosses against programmes

Post here if you have any problems with ExPVR.
Toymaker

Red crosses against programmes

Postby Toymaker » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:53 pm

Saw this problem in another thread but was the issue able to be fixed? Have exact same problem with red crosses. Had a power cut and accidently hit the yes button to scan the disk for errors. I also get a question about which endian it is and that it doesnt recognise the planner version 2.122. I haven't put the drive back in and have tried forcing it to show the files using another method in settings as in the final message in the other post, but still the same. Just saw another simular post which had the steps to repair with a zip file that had been edited.

Really hoping someone can help?

Log file attached.
Attachments
log.txt
(274.33 KiB) Not downloaded yet

GSYnIall

Re: Red crosses against programmes

Postby GSYnIall » Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:53 pm

I am using ExPVR Version 3.9.21-a03b796c7bedthat I purchased for £19.99

I seem to have recovered only a proportion of the programs on my 500GB SKY HD
When starting ExPVR it recognizes the HD and says there are 193 recordings. It then says "Staring darwin planner database", and then "Loading darwin planner database". I then get a message (screen shot attached) that basically says "Your planner database version (2.122) is not known to ExPVR" I pressed OK and saw a list of some 126 recordings - the unencrypted ones all play beautifully!

Doing a simple file look-up (2nd screen shot) - it shows 187 files in the format "Sxxxxx" where x represents a digit - + 6 other files of various name - a total of 193

I have tried the suggested "Force use of Extent Files for Reading (Not Recommended) - but no further recordings were revealed

I have also attached the log file

Hope someone can help!

Niall
Attachments
ExPVR-2018-02-18_12-57-52-PM.xml
(394.26 KiB) Downloaded 1 time
SkyHD-Catalogue.png
PlannerDatabasePlannerError2-122.png

Return to “Help & Support”