[Tool] Recording grouping fixer

Post here if you have any problems with ExPVR.
mrmt32
Site Admin

Re: [Tool] Recording grouping fixer

Postby mrmt32 » Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:50 pm

I have had another user email me saying that this happened when they ran the group fixer, but that it all fixed itself after the recordings took place. I will still have a look into this though, just to check that it does not have any other effects.

wydmex

Postby wydmex » Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:08 pm

It's been over a week now and it looks the same here. Once the recordings have taken place things seemed to have returned to normal. I think it's about time to put the box back together!

GrahameC

Postby GrahameC » Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:54 am

Couldn't get the tool to work on Windows 7 64bit keeps crashing after the y key is pressed

willo77

Postby willo77 » Mon Dec 02, 2013 8:02 pm

Hi recently put 2 sky hdd on a 2tb and have noticed that when it groups a series together that instead of them being with all recorded stuff further up my planner they seem to be lower down with the planned recordings to come from later that week which I found strange as normally they used to group differently! Has anybody else experienced that? The only reason I knew really was my wife thought some if her recordings hadn't copied over, but I obviously found them right at the bottom of our planner instead of recently recorded items.

On a different note also. If I wanted to add another hdd to what I've already put on, can I just add it to the hdd or will I have to go through the process of putting all the others on too at the same time? As I don't know if it over writes everything and just puts on whatever your adding at the time? Thanks

Return to “Help & Support”