35 more than Hefti. After posting the fastest f

Post any suggestions for ExPVR in here.
lw789

35 more than Hefti. After posting the fastest f

Postby lw789 » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:55 am

KONIGSSEE, Germany -- It was an emotional first win for Canadian Justin Kripps. Kripps, of Summerland. B.C., claimed his first career World Cup bobsleigh race as he and brakeman Bryan Barnett of Edmonton posted a two-run time of one minute 39.71 seconds in a two-man event Saturday. The victory comes after Krippss grandmother passed away Jan. 6, his 27th birthday. "I know Baba was there with me today," he said. Switzerlands Beat Hefti and Alex Baumann were second, 0.15 seconds back. Canadians Lyndon Rush of Humboldt, Sask., and Calgarys Lascelles Brown were third, 0.32 seconds behind their victorious teammates. American Steven Holcomb was seventh but still managed to capture the overall crown. He finished with 1,645 overall points, 35 more than Hefti. After posting the fastest first run, Kripps thought of both his grandmother and advice he received from Rush. "I had that great first run and couldnt stop thinking I could win this thing," said Kripps. "Lyndon pulled me aside and said Anytime trophies, medals, victories or anything gets in your head slap yourself and focus. "Im so glad he did that because Id be lying if that didnt keep coming into my thoughts." Rush followed suite with his first World Cup medal of the season. Calgarys Chris Spring and Jesse Lumsden, of Burlington, Ont., were eighth in 1:40.31. With the Sochi Winter Games upcoming, Kripps says anything is possible. "I dont have much experience in Sochi, but this win sure gives me confidence," he said. "I think this shows anything can happen in bobsleigh. "If I can put two good starts and two good runs together, who knows what may be." Sterling Shepard Jersey . Head coach Corey Chamblin announced on Monday that Avon Cobourne had been hired as the defending Grey Cup champions new running backs coach. Davis Webb Jersey . Hes the same player he always was, only now his efforts are being rewarded. The rookie manager has made a habit of heaping praise on others when things are going well, and accepting criticism when they arent. But in the case of Hurtado, its what the coach is NOT saying that may be the secret to a superb run of form. http://www.giantsauthenticshop.com/Yout ... ts-Jersey/. - A lot of scenarios ran through Terrell Suggs head when the Baltimore linebacker prepared to face the Pittsburgh Steelers. Evan Engram Jersey . The Canadians led for much of the game before Argentina forced overtime in the dying seconds of the fourth quarter. Canada weathered the storm after squandering a lead with a series of made shots. "Its a fantastic win for our country with 11 first-time Canadian national team members," said head coach Roy Rana. Wayne Gallman Jersey . The best round belonged to Pat Perez. Tiger Woods didnt come close to claiming either Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open, where the seven-time champion failed to break par in the opening round for first time in his career. BALTIMORE -- The Baltimore Orioles have signed free agent right-hander Ryan Webb to a $4.5 million, two-year contract. Webb had a 2.91 ERA with the Miami Marlins in 2012 and reached career highs with 66 games, 80 1-3 innings and 54 strikeouts. He was 2-6 for the Marlins. The 27-year-old Webb was originally selected in the fourth round of the 2004 amateur draft by Oakland. In five major leaggue seasons, Webb has a 3.dddddddddddd29 ERA in 266 games with San Diego and Miami. He has a 13-15 lifetime record and is 0 for 9 in save opportunities, including 0 for 3 last year. He is one of 17 NL players to have at least 60 appearances and pitch at least 60 innings in both 2012 and 2013. The signing, announced Tuesday, gives the Orioles 38 players on the 40-man roster. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Return to “Suggestions”